life has just been hectic…silly season has started early for the Warren’s. So what’s news you ask? Here’s a brief run down.
- Grand Final Day was spent scrapping away at Scraptacular’s Sensational Saturday. I had a great day catching up with the girls and even managed to complete 6 LO’s which would be a record for me LOL! I also entered an album I made into the Escapetacular Challenge and won…WOOHOO…a $50 voucher to spend on scrap supplies in my fav shop, that has to be good!
- School holidays finally finished and life has gone back to normal. I do love having the kids home and spending time with them, just wish they enjoyed spending time together too!
- Caitlin started Gymnastics last Wednesday and I don’t think I have ever seen her enjoy something as much as this. She loved it every single minute of it and was a real natural. She’s counting down the days till this Wednesday night.
- Toilet training is still going along at a snail’s pace with Georgia, but as they say all good things come to those who wait!…and I’m being very patient.
- I decided last week that I wanted a part-time job and found one with hours that just seemed too perfect. Anyways, I applied and two days later I had the job. They must have been desperate LOL! Anyway I am now working for Australian Air Express and will be based in Bourke Street until they relocate in January to…wait for it…Tullamarine! Anyway I will be working Mon-Fri 7pm -11pm which means no childcare or babysitting required for the girls.
- Saturday I worked at Paperific for Karen from KSK. WOW talk about crazy. There were people everywhere. I really enjoyed it and even managed to have a little bit of a shop towards the end of the day. I got some acrylic stamps to add to my collection and I also came home with a new baby…a bind-it-all! I can’t wait to find some time and have a play.
- Saturday night I had my cousin Jarrod’s engagement party. Jarrod and Kylie are such a gorgeous couple and it was so nice to be a part of their special night. I was completed exhausted after working all day and so was Andrew so it wasn’t long before we were heading home and looking forward to sleep-in as the kids were staying at his Mum and Dad’s for the night.
- Sunday after our huge sleep-in we went down the road to Lazy Moe’s for a late breakie. Bacon and Eggs and the biggest glass of Apple juice and I was ready to face the day…not that we ended up doing too much LOL!
Well that’s about it for me today! Hope everyone has a nice relaxing week planned…sure know I do LOL!