Seeing as I have had so many compliments about the photo in my banner, I thought I would give evryone a little glimpse of all the other photos that Katie took that day.
HOLIDAY PICS January 22, 2007
CATCH UP – TAGGED January 18, 2007
Ok so I know that I owe a major catch up post but I have been tagged quite a few times and thought I would get them out of the way first. I promise I will come back in the next few days with the ctach up of all catch ups.
A= Available – not
B= Best Friend – Karen
C= Cake or pie – pie….a nice homemade apple pie…mmm
D= Drink of choice – skinny latte
E= Essential item you use everyday – kettle
F= Favorite colour – green
G= Gummy bears or worms – gummy bears (green ones)
H= Hometown – Melbourne
I= Indulgences – chocolate coated teddy bear biscuits
J= January or February – January cause Andrew is home on holidays
K= Kids and Names – Caitlin and Georgia
L= Life is incomplete without? Family and friends
M= Marriage date – 17th August
N= Number of siblings –0 I’m an only child
O= Oranges or apples – apples
P= Phobias or Fears – moths and drowning
Q= Favorite Quote – What goes around comes around
R= Reason to smile – family and friends
S= Season – autumn not too cold and not too hot
T= Tag 3 or 4 people – Kass, Gillian and Jess (which means you’ll have to post on your blog)
U= Unknown fact about me – I have a photograhic memory
V= Vegetable you don’t like – I can’t even bring myself to say it, but they are little green disgusting balls that start with the letter that comes after O
W= Worst habit – swearing
X= X-rays – loads of ‘em
Y= Your favorite food – pumpkin soup
Z= Zodiac Sign – Leo
5 things that you may not know about me
1. I’m an only child
2. I’ve been to Disneyland twice
3. I have a photographic memory
4. I’m afraid of moths
5. I have a heart mumur and a rare blood type (lucky me)
Saw this on Liz’s blog and thought it would do as a post until I get around to laoding some photos on to my laptop…so here goes
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Went to Sydney.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I too joined the gym but it didn’t last long. I’m definately giving it a go again in 2007.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, my sister-in-law Kirsty(Ethan) and my cousin’s wife Nikki (Gemma).
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Andrew’s Nanna passed away in Spetember aged 91 and my Grandad passed away a few weeks later aged 83.
5.What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
More will power.
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The sad ones like the day my grandad and Nan Nan passed away and of course the happy one…the day my nephew was born.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not sticking with WW.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing more than a few colds and a bad case of gastro.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my girls, finally learning to play nice together.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I’d rather not say…but I certainly discovered who my real friends are!
14. Where did most of your money go?
If I knew that I might be able to go and find it.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Sydney in August for Kiwi Scraps.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
Goodbye My Lover – James Blunt
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Definately fatter and poorer but at least I’m happier.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Taken photos of Andrew and I.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
We travelled around Melbourne visiting family and friends.
21. What was your favorite TV program?
22. What was the best book you read?
My Sister’s Keeper – Jodi Picoult
23. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Can’t say I really had one.
24. What did you want and get?
A brand new Kitchen and laundry.
25. What did you want and not get?
Another lens for my camera.
26. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Had tea with the fam and I was 31.
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
complete comfort…I practically lived in my jeans and crocs.
28. What kept you sane?
29. What political issue stirred you the most?
The new Workplace Agreement – what a cockup that is!
30. Who was the best new person you met?
I have met and made so many great friends this year that it would be impossible to name just one so I am going with the obvious choice and am going to say Donna Downey!